Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them.
1. If you could do one thing for someone today (no limits) what would it be?
Pay off their student loans.
KIDDING BUT ALSO NOT KIDDING YOU FEEL ME
2. What song do you feel like listening to most right now?
I’ve been crazy in love lately with the new States album Paradigm and there’s one song called ‘Bones’ that is gorgeous and keeps getting stuck in my head. So probably that one, or Tango:Maureen from Rent because I literally always want to listen to that song.
3. Do you have any home videos from when you were a kid? If so, what’s one of your favorite moments captured on film?
I don’t think there are any videos of me as a kid, not that I remember anyway. But there are some sweet pics of me and my older sister from when our mother used to dress us like twins when we were really little, and those always make me chuckle.
4. Is there a place you feel most comfortable/safe?
I’m fortunate enough to feel relatively safe pretty much everywhere I go, but I like hanging out in my sister’s room because SHE WON’T ADMIT IT BUT I KNOW SHE LOVES ME and she doesn’t judge me for my tumblr usage because she’s on here, too. LOLOL
5. Best book you’ve read recently
I’ve been devouring the R&I books recently, and they’re phenomenal. But I still have to say Fire Bringer becauuuuse it’s been my favorite book since middle school and I re-read it every year and I always love it.
6. Something you’re looking forward to
STARTING MY INTERNSHIP IN THE SPRING (as long as I pass the background check which I better because I have a squeaky clean record)
7. Best present you ever received
the gift of life
…….. or my guitar
or maybe Powerpuff Girls Monopoly.
8. If you could see anyone in concert who would it be?
There are a zillion bands that I LOVE seeing live, but I will say Paramore because I have yet to see them in a live show and it breaks my heart every time they go on tour and I don’t make it out to a show. I was particularly upset when LIGHTS OPENED FOR THEM IN CANADA, that would’ve been a dream come true (even though I’ve seen Lights a couple times live) and I missed it because I’m not Canadian. *sigh*
9. Favorite comedy—show or movie
13 Going on 30……. or Saved! but I’m not sure that necessarily counts as a comedy.
10. Favorite thing on tumblr recently
I don’t know that I have anything that’s specific to any particular time frame. I just love getting to virtually hang out with people who like the same things I do and like to TALK about the same things I do, from so many different parts of the world. So much love for this place.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
EVERYWHERE THO, but as long as it’s got chirping birds, nice weather and free wifi I would be right at home.
1. You wake up in the middle of the night to find a cat sitting atop your chest, watching you sleep. It is not your cat. You have never seen it before. How do you respond?
2. Imagine Sean Bean guest stars in a multi-episode arc during a season of Supernatural. Who would die first/most: his character or one of the Winchesters?
3. You’re at a Celine Dion concert when she inexplicably forgets all the words to My Heart Will Go On. Are you able to save the day?
4. Describe the craziest dream you’ve ever had and imagine it becoming a reality. Would you be pleased or displeased with the change in your life?
5. If you could infuse the talent of any individual, living or dead, into your soul, whose talent would you steal and why?
6. You’re walking alone at night when you hear a whisper of your name. You turn to see an older version of yourself, who grabs you by the shoulders and whispers “Beware the Ides of March” before disappearing inside a cloud of pink vapor. What do you do on March 15th every year from then on?
7. You can only watch one Harry Potter movie every day for the rest of your life. Which do you choose, and how many days before you regret your decision?
8. Unicorns are real. You know this because you recently received one as a gift from a loving friend. What name do you bestow upon your majestic new pet?
9. Which would you prefer: to be surrounded by a group of people who are talking to you but you are unable to respond to them, or to be surrounded by a group of people who are unable to respond when you are talking to them?
10. Did you cry when Artax died in the Neverending Story?
11. Are there scarier monsters in the closet or under the bed? Basement or attic?